Be inspired by what you do
Thank you for considering RDA as a place to work. We are always looking for smart, talented people who bring creative ideas for how we can improve our communities.
We approach our work with a spirit of collaboration and a strengths-based perspective that allows our staff the opportunity to do what they do best.
Live your best life
At RDA, our people are our best asset. We strive for every employee to be mentally and physically healthy, enjoy time with family and friends, relish vacations and travel, give back to the community, and have the financial resources and support needed to thrive.
"I love working at RDA because I'm constantly learning about new aspects of our society. Our work ranges widely across the social sector, so each project is a unique opportunity to learn about a different way that equity is being advanced. Although each project differs, all of our clients are passionate about supporting their communities and as a consultant, it is rewarding to be a part of that process."
"One of the things I appreciate most about RDA is its investment in its people. There are so many ways in which staff receive professional development from peer mentorship and one-on-one supervision to cohort community learning and customized group trainings, paired with ongoing feedback and goal setting."
HR and Operations Manager
Health & Wellness
- 100% RDA-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical expenses
- Flexible paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Standing desks and ergonomic work stations
- Flexible work schedules, including remote options
- 401K with RDA discretionary match after 2 years of employment
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transit and parking expenses
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for dependent care expenses
- RDA-sponsored long-term disability insurance
- RDA-sponsored life insurance
- Annual professional development stipend for every employee
- Ongoing support form a senior staff member focusing on your professional development
- Formal peer mentorship as a part of employee orientation
- Internal learning communities and brown bags
- Annual staff retreat
- Current event lunches
- Office celebrations including holiday parties and happy hours
- Flexible hours to accommodate volunteering